Monday, January 02, 2006

randomnessLOR

Jordus!!! Don't close your blog, lah. Ignore those spammers (oh, jovene too.) we shan't say things like theyre bored with nothing to do &stuff 'cos they're always too clever to think of some other retorts, aye? Hm, rrrright.

-
I find a purpose in blogging because of my readers, actually. I used to get really upset when i get no notes. (hate notes are unwelcomed)
Now i find a purpose in blogging because of myself :) Blogging is about the recording of your memories/thoughts/events. Isn't it? You read them - those bittersweet memories &you feel like you kinda have a purpose? Lol. Tryin' to make my december archives not so laggy (too many pictures -.-).

All's well, ends well.
'Cept, there's always another beginning after an ending.


-
School starts for many tomorrow. Primary &secondary schools, &1st 3months JC-peeps. I don't belong to any of these groups. Hmmm should i say i'm not feeling good that i don't? Well well. It's a pity i couldn't get into JC/anything for the experience. But in life i guess there are things that we miss, lah. Okay i'm bullshitting.

At least i'm not the only ones who didn't make it to jc. ;) I'd still have company. Ha ha. If i don't i could get a job, LOR...
I sent another email justnow. I hope i get the job. I dunno, organisations are funny sometimes. They state a certain criteria in the net but want another. Ha ha. RUBBISH cannnnnnn!! Hire me, puhleeeeeeeaseeeeee ;(

I think i may have been able to get in MI or something. But i was too lazy to try. Didn't want to get rejected, maybe. Ha ha. I hate meeting new people. 'Cos i'm so shy i'd seem like a loser. &No one likes to look/feel like a loser, rrrrrrright?

-

I have some blackhead remover cream on my face now. Ha ha. SKII HOR! Don't play play. My aunt gave it to my sis &me. Hehheh. Personally i don't really really think it helps that much, lah. But it makes me feel cleaner, i guess.
Speaking of possessions, my family has a dvd player! Like at last! Now i can watch the chronicles of narnia borrowed from anthea (OKAY??) in the comfort of my room! (Okay actually i prefer the couch but, heh.)
Oops did i just let it out that anthea has a pirated dvd of that movie? Errrrr ;)

I can get the desperate housewives dvd lEx!. If i don't have job hOrxz, then can watch leHs!.
Boo to you assholes we tAlK iN aLt cApS kAykAyxxx?
But there's one tiny problem, &that my grandma would be glued to the tv now that she can watch her opera night &day &day &night &.. Yea, you get the picture. She had already been glued to the tv for quite a long time actually. 'Cos of all the uZap-ping.


-
My layout was messy previously when viewed in firefox. But it's better now. Yay? :)
Okay after 2 consecutive neoprint-taking in a week i've decided to wipe my hands off neoprint-taking! Heehee. Just bimbotic. Not good, hor?
Later i tOk lyK tHat.
No no cannot.



Peirong showed me this video yesterday. Ha ha it was a clip from The 'L' Word. Guess what's the L word, lor. Quite obvious. Haha. Shane's dressing was goooooood, can. I like. &they're (kinda) disturbingly horny. Lol.


Hm.. Am i listening to techno now? Coming to techno.. What's with the techno tunes (do you even call that a tune) playing in shops nowadays. It seems so popularly WRONG!! Just so wrong.
It gives headaches, &the lyrics are so.. BLARH.
Ohhhhh gongxifacai songs give me headaches too. I'm kinda accustomed to opera songs now. Though it does get on my nerves, sometimes.

-
Remember once when fansigns were a fad? I used to have sooo many! From tiara, xiaoyi, evelyn, urm.. Who else.. I don't remember. Ha ha.

I remember making real ugly ones. I wonder if my recipients still keep them. (I hope not.)

I got one from vicky recently. :)

-
Okay, it's getting long. Haha.


Lemme see yesterday i went out, right. I yelled to my mama (&papa) who were cleaning the kitchen. I said "I'm going outtttttttt"
&my dad (the okayLAHanything-kind) said "Okay take money!"
My mama was like "i haven't even answer you help me answer ah"
&I recalled this comic ..



&said, "that's what's being married is about right? you finish each other's sentences"
Or in this case.. You answer questions for each other :)
Papa gives more money!

-
Ta ta i shall go wash off this thing on my face. Hehheh i am sucha vainpot, sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home